Start your own business TODAY!
“My Accessory Business” is the first affordable jewelry selling kit that gives women the freedom to sell jewelry wherever they want and set their own prices. No commitments and very low start-up cost.
Get on the ground floor of something new-
Since My Accessory Business is fairly new to the industry, it is very important to build brand recognition. Currently, there are under 500 consultants but this number is fast expanding. By joining now, you get the advantage of being one of the first independent consultants in your area, making it easier for you to build a name for you and your business in your town. Since we offers quality accessories for less, it is easy to establish a good name for your business.
We have 2 options for you:
• Buy an all-inclusive kit that contains an entire inventory of jewelry, along with a booklet on how you can sell your items for a profit, labels, business cards, a storage box, and jewelry displays so that you can start to sell instantly and keep all of your profits.
• Select your own jewelry pieces and sales products separately to sell at parties, fairs, trade shows, to friends family, etc...
The accessories can be re-sold for double the cost or possibly even more! Usually between $6-$12 each.* Kits start at only $49 and go up. Or you can select the pieces you like starting at only $2.99 per piece. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It's Quick & Easy to start a business!
Do you want to start your own business but you're not sure where to start? Follow these easy instructions below:
1. Buy a “My Accessory Business” All-inclusive Kit or buy a variey of accessories and business items with a minimum order of only $49
2. When you receive the kit, pick your own prices and label your accessories.
3. Sell the accessories to friends at home parties, at trade show booths, online, in business waiting rooms, or anywhere.
• People who want to start up their very own business
• Busy moms that want to make extra cash
• Businesses with waiting rooms that want extra cash flow
• People with full-time jobs that want extra cash flow
• Fund raisers
• Making quick cash
See our blog about starting your business: http://myaccessorybusiness.blogspot.com/
*When re-selling our accessories, we suggest charging sales tax according to the taxes in your state, you are responsible for your own sales. See this article about sales tax.